How can CoolSculpting reshape your body and boost your confidence?
With CoolSculpting, you can walk away from the procedure knowing you’re taking care of your physique and mental well-being by taking action to eliminate the fat that’s been frustrating you for some time. Some of the ways CoolSculpting might be able to help you reshape your body and improve your self-esteem are listed below.
Rock your inner and outer thighs!
- Slip-on your favorite jeans with confidence knowing your inner and outer thighs are thinner and smoother.
- No more curvy “bump” on your outer thighs!
- Love that gap you’ve created between your inner thighs!
Love your flatter and improved tummy and waistline!
4. You’ll be able to tuck in that shirt without worrying about belly fat hanging over (aka “muffin top”).
5. By eliminating your “love handles,” you’ll enjoy a slimmer waistline.
6. Get rid of that stubborn fat right below your belly button so there’s no more flab hanging over your zipper.
7. Wear those shorts or pants with a smile while you leave the “muffin top” for the muffins.
8. Rock that business suit with your slimmer waistline.
Hold your chin high!
9. Love every time you look in the mirror knowing your double chin is no more!
Fall in love with your body and an entirely new look!
10. Maintain a more sculpted you all year round with permanent fat cell removal.
11. After getting rid of that stubborn fat, show off your new curves in your favorite dress.
How does CoolSculpting Work?
CoolSculpting is FDA-approved to eliminate fat cells around the belly, inner and outer thighs, waistline (aka “love handles”), and under the chin. During a CoolSculpting procedure, the device is placed on the target area and through an advanced cooling system, freezes fat cells in those areas. The healthy cells remain while the frozen cells are naturally eliminated from the body for good.
What is a procedure like, and how many treatments will I need?
Many patients report that the procedure is comfortable, and they even read emails and more during the procedure. There’s no downtime, so you can resume normal activities once the procedure is complete. Depending on the area being treating, each treatment lasts between 30 and 60 minutes.
Many see results within two weeks of treatment, though maximum results can be seen close to the two-month to the three-month timeframe. It often takes just one to two treatments to see results, though many receive more treatments to reach their desired amount of fat reduction. Results vary based on the individual’s body chemistry, the area being treated, the amount of fat being treated, and the number of treatments received.